1) Read work at home blogs and websites every day and apply to all jobs that seem to be a good fit for you and your family.
2) Stay positive and do not get discouraged, even if you have applied for 100 jobs without any replies.
3) Make sure that you have a great resume and cover letter that is professional and is appropriate for work at home jobs.
4) Make sure to keep up on special skills that you need for the work at home job you would like to have.
5) Use websites like work at home mom (www.wahm.com) to seek out other work at home moms that can answer any questions.
6) Get connected with other work at home moms, they will be the best resources to help you find a great job!
7) Make sure to have someone in your life that is supportive of your goal to work from home.
8) Don’t ever give up!
9) Be aware of work at home scams, NEVER pay to work at home!
10) If a job looks too easy and the company is offering a good deal of money then do NOT apply.